If you’ve only used Google Analytics for passive reporting, this conference will teach you the critical concepts and skills you need to begin using Google Analytics to drive real, measurable performance improvement. If it’s time to step up your analytics game, the [name of conference] conference will provide a solid foundation for excellence and outcome-focused analytics effectiveness and will forever change the way you use Google Analytics.
Participants include Marketers and analysts responsible for increasing Web and Mobile leads and improving ROI for marketing spend. Attendees include: Communication managers, UX Designers and Managers, Agency and consulting professionals who want to strengthen Google Analytics as a core competency and offer meaningful, actionable analytics to clients.
Anyone seeking an immersive, comprehensive leaning experience that will forever change the way you use Google Analytics.
- Break out of passive reporting and get to insight, action, and real improvement
- Learn a wide range of “hidden” gems that are not easily found in the Google Analytics interface or support materials
- Attribution beyond the Multi-channel Funnels Reports
- Data Visualization for Google Analytics metrics – What’s the right tool for my organization
- 360 View of your prospects – Google Analytics integration with Marketing Automation and CRM systems
- Learn case studies and best practices from practitioners and marketers from many verticals
- Insights derived from Google Analytics Premium integration with BigQuery
- Understand where your traffic – and your conversions – are really coming from
- Confidently map out your migration from Google Analytics Classic to Universal Analytics
- Bridge the gap between technical and analytics skills – we’ll provide the support to get you from point A to point B and beyond
- Master Google Analytics implementation and avoid the data gaps that result from just a basic setup
- Understand Google Tag Manager and evaluate if it’s right for you as an implementation option
- Learn how to track across different domains and generate integrated “rollup” reports that span several separate websites
- Gain critical supporting skills for your optimization program, such as usability evaluations and A/B testing
- Learn fundamental concepts in mobile app tracking
- Google Analytics “emergency clinics” at the conference to help you fix problems and gaps in your current implementation
- Unlimited opportunities to speak one-on-one with instructors, presenters, and subject matter experts during breaks, lunches, and informal post-conference sessions
- Learn strategies to prepare for the official Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) test
Either you should be there or you know somebody who should.